Shipping & Returns Policy
Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders, such as Air, are elevated in priority to meet the delivery deadline. All orders are shipped from our location in Australia via Australia Post. Coconut Opener Ltd ships to all countries and follows the standard methods available by Australia and UPS.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 3~4 business days from the time the order is placed. Expedited orders placed before 1:00pm PST will be processed and shipped out the same business day. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped within 2~5 days. UPS does not pick up or deliver on weekends.
UPS does not ship to PO Boxes or APO or FPO address. Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review in which case the customer will need to be contacted. This can delay the shipping time. Coconut Opener Ltd cannot guarantee same day expedited shipping when an order is placed on hold for review.
Tax rate is based on the shipping address and not the billing address.
- Air: 2-3 business weeks by end of day
Return or Exchange Requirements
Coconut Opener Ltd ltd Australia is passionate about ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If an item purchased on Coconut Opener Ltd.com has any manufacturing faults, you are entitled to an exchange or refund within 31 days of receipt should it meet the below requirements:
- – Proof of purchase provided
- – Tags attached
- – Product in original condition, including unused and unwashed
- – Returns Form enclosed in returns package
Postage of Exchange or Refund
Coconut Opener Ltd ltd does not accept responsibility of customer sent return or exchange packages; so it is advised that when shipping returns or exchanges that meet the above-required criteria, customers should select a service that provides tracking.
PLEASE NOTE: Duty, tax and/or shipping costs incurred on an exchange or refund order is at the customers’ expense and cannot be refunded unless the item is deemed faulty by a Coconut Opener Ltd ltd representative.
Refunds will be processed in the same method as the original payment within 5 business days of Coconut Opener Ltd ltd receiving the return parcel. Notification will be sent to nominated email address at the time of this transaction.
PLEASE NOTE: Coconut Opener Ltd ltd cannot be held accountable for banking institution processing timeframes.
Exchanges or Replacements
Coconut Opener Ltd ltd offers exchanges and/or replacements that meet the required criteria for another item; subject to product availability.
These will be processed within 5 business days of receipt and notification of this transaction will be provided to the nominated email address.
A limit of 1 exchange per order applies, unless product deemed faulty by a Coconut Opener Ltd ltd Representative. Should a refund be requested for the exchanged item, Coconut Opener Ltd ltd is happy to process a refund, should it meet the Returns Policy requirements.
Should a faster exchange be required, Coconut Opener Ltd ltd recommends visiting Coconut Opener Ltd .com, or alternatively sending the item back for a refund and placing a separate order online for the new item. Coconut Opener Ltd ltd will not accept out of pocket expenses should a customer choose this option.
COCOCORER EXPRESS WARRANTYThe express warranties referred to below are provided by CocoCorer, We love Coconuts and Cococut Australia Pty Ltd. Trading for Remember Engineering Pty Ltd of PO BOX 7476, Bondi, New South Wales.
COCOCORER AUSTRALIA WARRANTY
Subject to the exclusions set out in these terms, the below products sold and marketed by CocoCorer (CocoCorer Products) are guaranteed against faulty workmanship and materials on terms set out below.
COCOCORER provides a range of express warranty periods for the CocoCorer Products it supplies, including but not limited to the following:
- For COCOCORER Professional Quality Tools, you can make a claim under CocoCorer’s express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for the ‘lifetime’ of the product. ‘Lifetime’ of the product may vary from product to product.
- For COCOCORER Equipment and Coconut Corer™ products you can make a claim under CocoCorer’s express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for 12 MONTHS from the date of purchase.
- For COCOCUT™ products you can make a claim under CocoCut’s express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for 2 YEARS from the date of purchase.
- Please refer to the specific warranty document that accompanies the CocoCorer Product you have purchased or contact CocoCorer for further information.
The benefits conferred by these express warranties are in addition to any other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law and/or other applicable laws.
Each CocoCorer Product is designed and manufactured for a specific purpose. CocoCorer express warranties do not cover products that have been used for purposes other than for its intended use, or that is misused, abused or subjected to normal wear and tear, or products which have not been correctly maintained.
CocoCorer express warranties also do not apply to the following products:
- Sockets and accessories used on machines (not including impact sockets and accessories)
- Baldes not used for their intended purpose. For example as mature coconuts
- Blades that have been affected by normal wear and tear or that have been dented, grooved and broken (Repair Kits and replacements available separately)
- Rubber feet
- Extension Bars and Flex Handles that have had pipe applied for extra leverage or have been struck with a hammer
- Storage in salty beach side conditions (except where specified)
- Taps and Dies
- Screw and Bolt Extractors
- Drill Bits
- tool boxes or vehicle storage boxes).
- Defects or other faults arising from normal wear and tear, including on parts or components of the goods.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
To make a valid claim under this express warranty, you must:
- Return the product firstly to the place of purchase or any authorised CocoCorer service agent (or lastly to one of CocoCorer’s other addresses), with a confirmed register receipt or invoice clearly showing the date of purchase, or contact CocoCorer Customer Service on 1300 657 528 to troubleshoot or further information; and
- provide CocoCorer any further information when requested.
You are responsible for all costs incurred by you to return the CocoCorer Product to CocoCorer and all other costs you incur in making a claim under this express warranty.
Before making a claim please read our Warranty information and how to care and maintain your tools.
All products must be returned to the place of purchase, any authorised CocoCorer service agent or one of CocoCorer’s other addresses, with a confirmed register receipt or invoice clearly showing the date of purchase prior to freight. CocoCorer may, at its absolute and unfettered discretion, accept any Goods submitted for return by the Purchaser and subject to any conditions CocoCorer wishes to impose on such a return. No returns of the Goods will be accepted by CocoCorer unless those Goods are returned unused and in a re-saleable condition.
If CocoCorer agrees to accept the returned Goods from the Purchaser, the Purchaser accepts that it shall be responsible for payment of all transportation and freight costs in having the Goods returned to CocoCorer.
If you make a claim under this express warranty and none of the exclusions set out above apply, CocoCorer Australia Pty Ltd will at its election, repair or replace the CocoCorer Product under warranty and return the repaired or replacement product to the purchaser at CocoCorer’s costs.
All repairs conducted on COCOCORER products under this express warranty must be carried out by an authorised nationwide CocoCorer service agent. Details of these authorised service agents can be found in the specific product manuals or from CocoCorer on request.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have any queries, please contact CocoCorer on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.